Molecule to Market: The Orphan Drug Entrepreneur
Evelyn Kelly features in an episode of Molecule to Market hosted by Raman Sehgal. She discusses the outsourcing space of global drug development, with a focus on orphan drugs. Evelyn touches on key points of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology supply chain such as
- A spotlight on orphan drugs, rare diseases, and personalized medicines.
- CROs, CDMOs, and vendors in the rare disease industry.
- Insight into being a start-up.
- The non-covid impact of covid on the health of the population.
- Advice for young leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Evelyn has 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, working across Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and Strategic Leadership, having launched medicinal products to over 50 countries globally. Evelyn specializes in the management of supply via virtual, outsourced models and has been named as both a QP and RP on multiple licenses. She has held leadership positions in Shire, NPS Pharma, PTC Therapeutics, and United Drug.